We are Unbiased. We know that creating a secure future for you and your family tomorrow means making the right financial decisions today. But finding professionals you can trust to give you the right advice for you isn’t always easy. With Unbiased it is.
At Unbiased we’ve got the trusted experience and advice you need to help you make those difficult decisions with confidence. We simply and reliably connect you with financial advisers, mortgage brokers or accountants who can give you clear, impartial advice, tailored to your individual circumstances. So, when it comes to making life’s biggest decisions, you’re never on your own.
We have big ambitions to improve how people tackle the biggest decisions, and working at Unbiased means working with smart, motivated people who believe in this. We have a fun, but in an ambitious environment where we are simply trusted to get stuff done.
We are looking for an optimistic and enthusiastic self-starter to join the Performance team as Affiliate & Partnership Executive. This is an exciting time to be joining the team as we continue to deliver on our plans for growing the affiliate channel. You will be reporting into and working closely with the Affiliate & Partnerships manager and will be responsible for maintaining and optimising the partnerships through the Unbiased affiliate programme. Where possible, you will also assist your manager in identifying opportunities.
In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for…
- Supporting our Affiliate & Partnership Manager on the delivery of the partner acquisition strategy – you will therefore need to develop an understanding of our overall business objectives and how affiliates and partners might help to achieve them.
- Developing relationships with affiliates and partners by analysing their performance on a daily basis, ensuring that they are delivering the agreed volume and identifying ways to improve the quality of the results
- Assisting your manager in the design and execution of affiliate and partner campaigns and reporting on additional partner content and asset requirements – your role here is to ensure that the campaigns are being delivered
- Assisting the Affiliate and Partnerships Manager with partnerships where Unbiased is the publisher
- Managing the day-to-day operation and maintenance of ongoing campaigns.
- Assisting the Affiliate and Partnerships Manager in the planning, negotiating, and execution of tenancy and CPA agreements with affiliate partners to generate new consumer acquisition and revenue.
- The Affiliate and Partnerships Manager will be responsible for managing budgets however you will also be able to advise on where you believe the budget could be best spent.
- Inputting into the daily, weekly and monthly performance KPI reports and forecasts which your manager will be producing for the team and company wide.
To succeed, you’ll need…
- To be an ambitious self-starter who excels in a fast-paced environment and wishes to advance your career in a rapidly growing business.
- To have a strong interest in B2B and B2C marketing and have experience creating and executing affiliate or partner campaigns.
- To perform well under pressure and have a well-developed problem-solving technique.
- To have a proactive and energetic attitude, as well as the capacity to build strong relationships to successfully complete tasks.
- Be data driven in your decisions, and have demonstrated experience analysing data to make informed conclusions.
- 1+ years' experience in affiliate programme management such as Impact, Awin, Commission Junction, Partnerize etc.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word.
- An excellent communicator who can apply common sense to any situation.
Our Shared Values...
At Unbiased we have set of values that underpin the work that we do:
- Be relentless about progress - working at pace to solve problems, navigate around blockers and prioritising company OKR’s.
- Own it and get it done – taking ownership of your projects, involving the right people at the right time and making meaningful contributions.
- Share and seek input – proactive in seeking and acting upon feedback. Being open, sharing knowledge and proactively communicating.
- Enjoy the journey – Ensuring cross-team collaboration and proactively celebrating achievements of your peers
How we’ll take care of you:
- Competitive Salary
- Brilliant Pension Contributions: We go above and beyond when it comes to helping you to save for your future.
- Investment in your Development: Alongside in-house training, you’ll be allocated £1,000 a year to invest in your career development
- Investment in your Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is a top priority for us, and you’ll be able to benefit from fully paid subscription to our favourite wellbeing app
- Social Events: We’re a social bunch, so you can expect plenty of activities based in and around our vibrant office in the heart of Farringdon.
The Usual Benefits:
- Holiday: you’ll be allocated plenty of holiday to ensure that you have enough time to recharge, work-life balance is super important to us here
- Flexible working: we’ll work with you to find the balance of office-based work and remote working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Life insurance
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Unbiased are made up of broad range of talented people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, it will then be destroyed or deleted. We retain de-personalised statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but no individuals are identifiable from that data.
Once a person has taken up employment with Unbiased, we will compile a file relating to their employment. The information contained in this will be kept secure and will only be used for purposes directly relevant to that person’s employment. Once their employment with Unbiased has ended, we will retain the file in accordance with the requirements of our retention schedule and then delete it.
As much as we appreciate the help, we’re using our own direct sourcing methods or we’re working with one of our carefully selected Agency Partners on this vacancy. To find out a little more about how we partner with agencies please email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO our Talent Manager, speculative phone calls will not be taken by our team neither will CV submissions without Unbiased or the candidates expressed consent.