With Unbiased, you can manage all of life’s biggest decisions in one place. Find the experts to support you at every step, see what’s on the horizon, plan ahead and be ready for the unexpected.
We are helping to revolutionise how people make the biggest decisions in their life, so they can ensure they are making the right plans for their future. We have a talented team who share our vision and know that to be the best at what we do, we need to be relentless about progress. We are a team of doers who move quickly, collaborate and learn from our mistakes.
We're enjoying this exciting journey we are on – we are helping people and shaping a growing business at the same time.
We are expanding and growing at a rapid pace, so we are looking for a driven Account Manager to join our highly successful Customer Success team. If you excel at working as part of an engaged team that provides an exceptional customer experience, then we are looking for you!
The successful candidate will support the Customer Success team by ensuring client relationships are nurtured and grown by driving incremental sales through a mixture of new account growth combined with the management of the existing client base. The role reports into the Customer Success Manager.
You will need to display passion, drive and knowledge when communicating effectively with clients and manages results for optimum client/company satisfaction The role carries annual targets broken down monthly and requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for…
- Achieving individual and team targets through sales which include, upselling, add-on cross selling and account optimisation as well as performance KPIs
- Growing existing client accounts and reducing churn from sold deals
- Working fast and efficiently, with high levels of organisation and be a self-starter.
- Providing excellent customer service to give our advisers a great experience.
- Initiates and participates in client focused meetings, presentations and other events as requested and/or as deemed appropriate for account development and contributes with content for client proposals.
- Demonstrates clear ability to work with others and promotes a collaborative environment that facilitates client development.
What you'll get...
You'll be joining at the most exciting point in the company’s history. In addition, you’ll be joining a supportive, close-knit team where you will have an opportunity to excel , develop and have career progression.
To succeed, you’ll need…
- Working knowledge and experience of Account Management, Client Relations or Customer Service; B2B sales experience is a plus
- Excellent people & communication skills, determination, resourcefulness, problem solving, patience and flexibility.
- 2-3 years, working in an Account Management role or equivalent
- A mature approach to Account Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- The ability to build close relationships quickly, and develop deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence decision-making
- To be passionately committed to going above and beyond for your customers, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them
- The ability to learn on the job and take onboard a lot of information
- To be driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing start up environment, and can organise & prioritise your work independently
How we’ll take care of you:
- Competitive Salary
- Brilliant Pension Contributions
- Investment in your Development: Alongside in-house training, you’ll be allocated £1,000 a year to invest in your career development.
- Investment in your Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is a top priority for us, and you’ll be able to benefit from fully paid subscription to our favourite Wellbeing App.
- Social Events: We’re a social bunch (lockdown’s permitting…) so you can expect plenty of activities based in and around our vibrant office in the heart of Farringdon.
The Usual Benefits:
- Holiday: you’ll be allocated plenty of holiday to ensure that you have enough time to recharge, work-life balance is super important to us here
- Flexible working: we’ll work with you to find the balance of office-based work and remote working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Life insurance
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Unbiased are made up of broad range of talented people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status
Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, it will then be destroyed or deleted. We retain de-personalised statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but no individuals are identifiable from that data.
Once a person has taken up employment with Unbiased, we will compile a file relating to their employment. The information contained in this will be kept secure and will only be used for purposes directly relevant to that person’s employment. Once their employment with Unbiased has ended, we will retain the file in accordance with the requirements of our retention schedule and then delete it.
As much as we appreciate the help, we’re using our own direct sourcing methods or we’re working with one of our carefully selected Agency Partners on this vacancy. To find out a little more about how we partner with agencies please email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO our Talent Manager, speculative phone calls will not be taken by our team neither will CV submissions without Unbiased or the candidate's expressed consent.